Retail Assistant at our timkitchin Ballina – Byron store
A career with timkitchin can offer real benefits and opportunities for career and personal development. If you're keen to join the timkitchin team, please feel free to apply for the roles below.
At timkitchin our Customer Service is key to our success and so our staff need to be high energy team players with super powers and great customer service. Our retail environment is fast paced, we work to deadlines.
The ideal candidate will have previous retail experience. You will be required to wear our company uniforms, to process customer orders accurately and quickly, to be available to work Monday to Saturday as rostered from 7am to 5pm.
You will be responsible for:
- Maintaining and replenishing stock storewide
- Serving and assisting retail customers in a professional and efficient manner
- Operating our POS
- Keep the store showroom clean and tidy
- Provide customers with information as requested
- Communicate efficiently with other staff
- Process online and phone orders
- Record keeping
This is a part time role offering 18-24 hours per week depending on rosters.
Please forward applications only via email to:
Attention: HR timkitchin Ballina – Byron